Tuesday, April 23, 2024

RHINO HAS RETURNED

Just to let you know that I've regained the use of a computer and have made several attempts to enter a Blog. Each attempt has been a failure. My large Polish finger falls on the wrong key and deletes my brilliant return entry. But I'm stubborn, so here I am, giving another shot.

A lot has transpired since by long ago last entry. We're currently living  at The Orchards of Southington, an assisted living location.  Marge experienced some medical events and is now in rehab getting back in shape.

This initial little Blog is only a test to see if I can function on the lap top and to find out if I still have any readers left.  The usual "Bitching Blogs" will follow as soon as I get used to this damn thing.

P.S.  Will also search my Rhino's Recipe cookbook for a recipe to include 

Thanks for your patience,

Bill






















No comments: